Training Center “Comfort Platform” was established in spring 2016 at Public Utility Concern “Municipal Service Center” to conduct consumer education aimed at improving legal knowledge of residents of the current legislation in the form of lectures, seminars, workshops, and round tables.
Also, the employees of the Training Center provide training for owners of apartments in multi-apartment buildings who want to learn how to create an OSBB legal entity or to engage a professional manager. Such trainings are aimed at studying the necessary legal framework and establishing efficient communication with other owners, as in case of lacking negotiation and persuasion skills, any project won’t work. Future chairmen and board members learn how to manage staff of the created condominiums.
We also prepare specialists in the modern job market. Graduates and final-year students have the opportunity to start a career in the Concern. The young professionals who started their work in the Call centre of the Concern, received job offers from other units of the organization in less than a year, such as the Legal Service, Department of Appeals, Development Department, Training Center, and separate functional units.
Much attention is paid to education and training of the Concern staff.
The Training Center has elaborated various programs for development and implementation of changes in companies, such as:
- Company Development System Project
- Program for Implementation of Changes in the Company
- Competency Gap Analysis in the Interaction Pattern of Company Employees – office game “JAUNT”
Our experts accept orders for development of programs “Implementation of Changes in the Company Customer Service and Monitoring their Compliance.” The program is being developed taking into account the individual needs of the company, based on its activity area and specificity.
“Implementation of Changes in the Company Customer Service and Monitoring their Compliance” provides the following:
- Introduction of service standards;
- Customer Service Standards during personal reception;
- Remote Customer Service Standards (via the hotline);
- Development and implementation of staff performance assessment system (quality card);
- Methodological recommendations for monitoring service quality and compliance with service standards with the use of quality card;
- Incentives/penalties arrangements subject to compliance/non-compliance with service standards.